May Favourites

11:33 Unknown 0 Comments


MAC - Eye Brows

Buying anything from MAC is a truly exciting experience, and despite the price tag there is no doubt that it isn’t worth the whole £13.50! I’ve bought this eyebrow pencil a few times now and I only use little strokes to fill in the brows and add colour. THANKFULLY I narrowly avoided that ‘pluck your eyebrows until there’s nothing left’ phase of adolescence and can embrace the big brows a la Cara Delevingne. So despite being the weird Greek with a monobrow when I was 11, it brings me so much joy to finally say WHO IS LAUGHING NOW to those thin eyebrow-ed girls. I’M DIGRESSING SORRY – The darkest shade they do in this is called Stud which is a dark brown shade and you really don't need to use much to see a dramatic difference. Go buy it girls!

Seventeen - Stay Time Concealer

I often question where I would be without concealer. It is my true partner in crime. We fight dark circles together, we tackle spots together and we deceive others through contouring together. What I’m trying to say is if you use concealer as much as I do, you’re hardly likely to buy YSL Touche Eclat every time (I used it once and it lasted me like 5 minutes seriously).

Seventeen from Boots is a great high street brand which is amazing for every day use, especially for your work makeup. It claims to last 18 hours which is absolutely necessary to get through a tough day at work, and then to look fresh for those unplanned work drinks which you are totally unprepared for!

Benefit – They’re Real

I don’t think Benefit have created a mascara that hasn’t been amazing. Like can you name one?? Bad Gal was amazing, but I definitely prefer They’re Real. I love the plastic wands over the natural bristle ones because I find they prevent your lashes sticking together turning into 1 big scary spider eyelash.

I honestly believe that a good mascara like this one is worth the money – you save SO much time. This makes it totally effortless to get your eyelashes looking longer and flawless within seconds.

Rimmel - Rita Ora Nail Polish

Unlike everyone in the rest of Essex I don’t have gel nails or acrylics or whatever the hell people get? No, I am old fashioned or maybe just plain cheap but I paint my own nails. As it’s almost summer, it seems only right to invest in some pretty pastel polishes. People are always complaining that I wear too much black and white and grey, so bright nails are a great way to add a splash of colour! This colour is called Go Wild-er-ness and it is fab-u-lous.

0 comments: