Next's Make Me Beautiful Cosmetics (Yes, Next!)

11:07 Unknown 0 Comments



It came as quite a surprise this week to discover that Next have their own makeup and beauty range called Make Me Beautiful. I knew they sold the odd shower gel/body lotion set, but makeup?! I was scrolling down my Instagram and eyeing some beaut nail polish colours that a fellow blogger posted, before realising they were from Next. When did this happen? In utter shock I googled the closest Next, as I was already on Oxford Street and had time to kill. 

Before I knew it I hunted down the nail polishes and there were SO many gorgeous colours. They literally had it all, cool nudes, pearly polishes in quirky blues, lilacs and greens, and a whole tonne of glitter and texture polishes. Seriously they have it all. I picked quite unusual colours I wouldn't usually go for...mainly because I already have a drawer full of nail polishes at home...

I was apprehensive about what the quality would be like but honestly they are AMAZING! The blue I've used is called Fantasy and is one of the pearl polishes, and on my ring finger I've used Electric Violet. I initially applied one coat, and you can deffo get with just one. I did end up applying a second coat - (but if you're busy and haven't got ages to let it dry, you can totally get away with one). The glitter polish is also fab cause you get a whole tonne of glitter in one coat! I also bought Teal My Thunder (loving these names) as it was 3 for 2 and at £4 each you can't pass that offer up! So basically £8 for 3 polishes.

The Make Me Beautiful range also have some shimmery eye chubby sticks which I had to resist because I was meant to be buying Christmas presents for my family, not myself lolz. They looked lovely though, as did the lipsticks. They also do sets of nail polishes and other stuff so you can just go crazy!


0 comments: