Makeup Christmas Wish List

17:03 Unknown 0 Comments



Christmas is upon us and it's super exciting! I don't know about you guys, but when my family (or Santa) ask what I would like for Christmas I never have any suggestions - mainly because when you're older you just buy the things you want for yourself! Having said that, Christmas is always a perfect time to ask for any makeup products which you have been eyeing up on Instagram, but are perhaps a bit expensive. These are a few treats which I would happily open on Christmas morning!

Here is my makeup wish list!

1. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette 
These things are pretty much everywhere at the moment! There are a few different palettes, but this smoky one is by far my fave. I need to try this ASAP!

2. Nails Inc by Alexa in Silk and Sequin
Any colours that Alexa has put her name on are gonna be cool aren't they? Now that it's winter, the dark-glitter nail combo  is obligatory.

3. Bare Minerals Prime Time 
There are hundreds of primers out there now, but the Brightening primer from Bare Minerals has a hint of colour in it which I find gives you a healthy glow. It's so dreamy and I need it!

4. Nars Audacious Lipsticks
I've never bought anything from Nars but I've heard amazing things and these lipsticks look life changing tbh. They're both from the Audacious range, the colours are called Charlotte (left) and Annabella (right).

5. Benefit Gimme Brow
A really lovely girl who works on the Benefit counter in John Lewis on Oxford Street did my eyebrows using the Gimme Brow and they looked SO good. So this is definitely on my wish list!

6. NYX Wonder Stick
Ok so I actually have this contour stick already (and written about it on my blog) so it's not personally on my list BUT everyone should put it on their list to Santa because it's incredible. 

7. Mac Studio Foundation
I've probably picked this up ten times in the Mac store before quickly putting it back down again after feeling really guilty for spending £22 on foundation. Don't get me wrong it's prob gonna be so worth it, but I need money for you know, food and stuff lolz. 

0 comments: