December Favourites

16:34 Unknown 0 Comments






Okay so we're only 2 days into December but there are sooo many products I'm excited about this month! I've had time off the last few weeks before I start my new job on Monday, so I've been trying out new cosmetics which I've had in the box tucked away! I've got some green and red thrown in there, so there's totally a slight Christmas vibe going on...

Mally Precision Brow
Do you ever have those days where you're not feeling the big, bold eyebrow look? Like you're going to an interview and should prob tone it down a notch, but you can't wear nothing cause you're too used to big eyebrows now and feel naked without them filled in? WELL MY FRIEND. This is the perfect brow wand for those days when you actually just want a natural look. The precision brow wand only comes in one colour - universal - so it's a medium brown colour. If you've got dark hair like me, it's perfect for achieving an every day look. It also has a brush on one end, which you can use first to tame them crazy long eyebrow hairs.

Smashbox Primer
Despite being the holy grail of primers, I've never used the Smashbox primer for some strange, unknown reason. But I have now and oh mah gahd it's fabulous. Like my makeup literally stayed on the entire day. I don't think this has ever happened - it usually tends to have melted off by about 4pm. But this was about 10pm and I was still working the dewy look. This definitely lives up to the hype!

H&M Green Bag
I was in a mad rush in Westfield's at Stratford when I found this really cute green bag in H&M. I was going out that night and desperately needed a bag that was small enough to take to a club - which is actually really hard cause every bag in every shop was bulky or expensive! I chose green solely because my whole wardrobe is black, and I need some colour. I have however fallen in love with Green, it's a good alternative to black if you're like me! AND it was only £7.99 so it kind of saved my life that day.

Essie A List Polish
When winter comes you need to bring out the obligatory deep red nail polish. Essie have a thousand shades of red which, makes it quite difficult to choose. 'A list' is a really cool shade, it's not too dark, so it's still bright and quite striking with your outfit. Also this stays on forevs so this makes me happy.

L'occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
I received this as part of a gift set when I left Grayling and it smells incredible! I don't think I ever even mentioned to anyone from Grayling my love for L'occitane hand creams, but maybe everyone is starting to realise how despite the price, they are life changing (and a great gift). FYI if anyone is still struggling to pronounce L'occitane, it's said like - Loxitan. 

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect
If you are signed up for Birchbox you'll probably recognise this product. I'm quite bad at applying protective spray before drying my hair, but as it came in my Birchbox I thought I'd give it a go. It really helps to detangle your hair, and your hair feels healthier so it's definitely a win!

Bare Minerals Precision Face Brush
This is one of those brushes that you can stroke for hours and it'd probably send you into a little snooze. It's created for the Bare Minerals Ready foundation, and I have to say I prefer it to the Bare Minerals Flawless Face brush cause that malts everywhere! 

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
This is without doubt the best mascara ever. No seriously. Let's be honest when has Benefit brought out a mascara that wasn't good? I actually have two of these, one I'm currently using, and one on standby for when it runs out (which is taking ages btw so that's also good) You only have to apply one coat to achieve long, curled, and flawless lashes. This should definitely be on every girls Christmas wish list!


                                                                                    

0 comments: