First Post: Let's Introduce Ourselves

20:09 Unknown 0 Comments



Hello! This is my first post on Nicole’s Beauty Journal so I shall introduce myself!

My name is Nicole Louis, I’m a 22 year old graduate from Essex that works in an advertising agency in London. When I was 5, I stole my mum’s red lipstick then smothered it over my whole face, and I have pretty much been obsessed with beauty products since this tragic experience! Also, when I was about 13 I looked a lot like a boy, so any female beauty product became my saviour!

I absolutely love experimenting with new makeup cosmetics and skin care products. Like most of us I tend to mix high end, expensive products with cheaper ones. For me, the ritual of getting ready can be super quick or take hours – there is no in between! My greatest skill in life is my liquid eyeliner, which I hope to share with you guys soon.

While I adore looking after my skin, I must confess that I am also extremely guilty of sleeping in my makeup after a late night– I know, it’s awful. But I want to use this blog to write about my favourite beauty brands which are not only innovative and kind to our skin, but are also compatible with our busy (sometimes drunken) lifestyles.

I’ve been desperate to create this blog for a really long time and have finally plucked up the courage to start it. Let’s have fun with it!



0 comments: