June Favourites

19:29 Unknown 0 Comments


The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Butter

The Body Shop have launched a new Virgin Mojito range which is SERIOUSLY good. I don't even like Mojito cocktails (I know, so controversial, there's something strange about drinking mint) BUT anyway even I can't resist this body butter! So imagine if you actually do drink mojitos... The Virgin mojito range is pure lime scented zesty goodness, definitely not a subtle smell. For me this is especially important when its getting hotter, and a girls gotta do what she can to keep it fresh.


Rimmel Wake Me Up Anti-Fatigue Concealer

I'm in love with any concealer that comes with a wand - and this Rimmel one is fab. I think it's because you can apply the product and then just use your ring finger to lightly blend it in. The last thing you wanna do is really rub the concealer in and around your face - the trick is apply it in thin layers, dabbing your finger on your under eyes so you are adding another layer, as opposed to just moving it all around your face. Anyways, this concealer is perfect and completely fools everyone into thinking you've had a good nights sleep!  

Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry

I praised the Lord when Batiste introduced some new scents. I can't even use the original scents anymore because to me they SO obviously smell like dry shampoo. Does anyone else get paranoid that people will know you have used dry shampoo just from the smell??? This one smells amazing and you can just pretend you washed our hair yeaaaah.


                                                                                    Follow

0 comments: